JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Things were pretty bad back then (31 months ago) for getting powders, primers and bullets. It's better, now. In my useless opinion, things can always get tough when we have a Tyranny-crat in our White House. The Fruitcake Left Cabal is always talking about "d'MOCK!racy," but never says a few-king word about Individual Liberty. "D'MOCK!racy" is three wolves and two lamb voting on what to have for dinner.

Libturds abhor Individual Liberty because the wacko lefties do not see people as individuals. They see people as members of groups. Groups have no Rights because they're constituted with individuals-- who already have Rights. The Bill of Rights enumerates and describes Individual Rights that are descended from God upon each and every American citizen. Because they come from God, no frail nor feeble men can diminish nor abolish these Rights. I might be wrong, but I believe that the Bill of Rights is inviolate-- that is, not open to being watered-down for life in the United States today because they were codified over 200 years ago.

I see libtards writing on Quora that only muskets are protected by the Second Amendment because The Framers knew nothing about what developments we'd see in firearms over the coming centuries. If that be the case, then liberals will have to surrender their satellite cable news operations, use of the internet and the use of a web press for printing thousands upon thousands of pages for a newspaper in just a few hours.
They want modernity to spread their liberalism, but you can't have your AR-type rifle to defend your Liberty that was finally codified on December 15, 1791...

Back Top