JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wanted to chime in on this and say while I appreciate what "janesguns" is trying to do, I don't think it's a good idea to have JasonsGuns clones all over the place. Southwest firearms has more than anyone could want/need for communcation and private sale facilitation, and it's familiar territory with its southwest theme and focus.

Besied, we already have TacSwap, so like I said, I appreciate what "janesguns" is trying to do but I think it will just fragment the already fragmented community further. I also almost made a JasonsGuns replacement but decided not to because TacSwap does the same thing and it costs money to host sites and email operations depending on the infrastructure.

I wanted to chime in on this and say while I appreciate what "janesguns" is trying to do, I don't think it's a good idea to have JasonsGuns clones all over the place. Southwest firearms has more than anyone could want/need for communcation and private sale facilitation, and it's familiar territory with its southwest theme and focus.

Besied, we already have TacSwap, so like I said, I appreciate what "janesguns" is trying to do but I think it will just fragment the already fragmented community further. I also almost made a JasonsGuns replacement but decided not to because TacSwap does the same thing and it costs money to host sites and email operations depending on the infrastructure.
I agree, janes was hot and heavy for all of a day, and I have heard nothing back from them. I made lots of good friends on Jason's and this site is everything Jason's needs to be. I do like a local only version as well. Nothing like face to face. When I was new I got lured by "silver city Glock scammer". That woke me up and I would not do anything but face to face for a transaction.

Welcome to this forum, it is ok if you belong to several. NorthwestFirearms.com for instance has been around long time and is very active.
Joe Link runs it as well :)

One thing the new members from New Mexico can do is populate the Resources tab with your favorite things like gun stores, places to shoot, FFL transfers, and gun smiths. I look forward to venturing east at some point and explore what NM has to offer.

Face to face is best, u less there's a kind of feed back system and the user has a reliable history of good deals. I always wish Jason's had a feed back system. I have too many Contacts under my "F" tab for people that wasted my time.

Back Top